With data breaches all too frequently making it into the news, it is becoming more and more critical for network managers, bosses and individuals alike to ensure that their data is being looked after and disposed of correctly. The latter is something that Silicon Alley can help you with in addition to taking care of the recycling process for the vast majority of your IT equipment.
What do you do with your old IT equipment? Is it sat, gathering dust and taking up valuable space?
Do you have it collected? Do you know where it ends up once it’s gone? Does it end up as landfill?
Is your sensitive data being erased or destroyed to government approved standards?
Here at Silicon Alley we offer the following:
- The collection of all redundant IT equipment.
- The chance of a rebate on redundant kit that still has some value.
- The erasure or destruction of data to government approved standards.
- A ZERO LANDFILL policy.
- A secure vehicle and site.
- CRB checked staff.
- Loyalty points for all education customers that can then be spent in our Reward’s Catalogue.
Interested in a collection? Please give us a call on 01621 877 600 for a quote or for more information or, alternatively, send an asset list across to your Account Manager.